Wedding Event Caricatures

I had a few caricature events this Saturday....after my afternoon event it was hop in the vehicle, go through drive-through to get some fast food, change in the truck into a suit.....then on to draw at a wedding with wonderful guests! Mostly firefighters, 911 call operators and paramedics. Thanks Morgan!
The entrance leading to Saturday night's wedding had a bit of the decorations from the Calgary Zoo's spectacular night time show "Illuminasia." You can see the website that will show samples of what they look like when dark arrives....   http://www.illuminasiacalgaryzoo.com/#welcome
I couldn't see the show as I got out from the wedding after it had closed for the evening, but plan to go back as I draw caricatures at another event there in a couple weeks for an NHL hockey team private party....please do go to the website to see the fantastic light displays.